[TYPO3] add certain pages to archive automaticly

Diederik van Veen crz_06 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:55:14 CET 2006

ok, that's clear. So if anyone is interrested in develloping this for me
send me an email. Please state your estimate price for such an
implemetation. Will make a upgrade to typo3 4, some would be nice if we can
have this feature enabled when new site redisgn is put online.

would it be possible to have all current pages send to archive, and mark
only the recent projects, instead of the otherway around. Don't want to
browser thru 200+ pages to set a radio button :) to send it to archive. But
i'm not sure if we want to do it manually to say which project is running
and which one is old. Could be that we sinply use a timestamp to have it
automaticly

thanks.