[TYPO3] How to make a menu point unclickable (newbie question)

Sven Weiberg info at sw-entwicklung.de
Mon Jan 23 16:56:56 CET 2006

Sorry!
As I said I am new to Typo3. I don't really know where to start here.
Can Anybody give me hint what to enter in the TSConfig of the Page
Header please. I think I need to link to the menu point somehow but I do
not have the faintest Idea how. Or do I need to make changes to the
template?

Thanks for your help!

brgds
Sven