[TYPO3] [Typo3] How to keep url of page constant?

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:22:34 CET 2006

>Only if you enable it specifically.
No, I don't think so.
Some of these are always active and auto enabled.

In fact, when you enabled RealURL. All others decode are enabled too.

When I am enabled speakurl.

 /index.php/uid/type/
 /index.php/uid.type.html
   => redirect to id={uid}&type={type}, you can see that in browser location bar

 /index.php?id=uid
 /index.php?alias
 /index.php?uid
   => works but no redirect

 /uid.type.html
   => 404 error ( This is 'respectSimulateStaticURLs' )

And I want "works but no redirect" will be redirected and guest can
see the changes in the location bar.

And I wanted to config, it will redirect to "speakurl" not the default "id=uid"

Dennis