[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register 2.2.5 errors

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Mon Jan 23 10:49:32 CET 2006

Gregory Remington wrote:
> Has anyone else been experiencing random problems with Front End User
> Registration? The 2 issues I'm having are:
>
> 1. When user submits registration information the page simply reloads
> instead of going to the next step. This appears to be random. It may be
> I need to empty my browser cache.
>
> 2. Now when the user receives a confirmation email the link goes to a
> page with an Error! The page is not configured! [type= 90][]
>
> I've gone through the template contant setup script 5 times and have
> setup the extension using both single and multiple PIDs for registerPID,
> editPID and confirmPID. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the
> extension... same problems. I've used this extension for over a year now
> and had no problem until the latest upgrade.
>
> I'd be grateful for any clues... using TYPO3 3.8.1, Linux, PHP 4.3.10, etc.
>
> Kind regards,
> Greg

Hi,

It's day 3 and I have narrowed the problem to the following:

http://www.mediatech.net/registration+M594bb26e2d6.90.html

When I manually remove the pid 90 from the the URL everything works fine.

http://www.mediatech.net/registration+M594bb26e2d6.html

The random problem with the registration page not going to the next step
of the registration process has gone away with an upgrade to TYPO3 4.0
Beta2 but for some reason the md5 generated URL is still malformed. This
is my setup:

# Send UTF-8 Notification Email Headers
#######################################
config.notification_email_charset = utf-8
config.notification_email_encoding = quoted-printable
config.notification_email_urlmode = all

# Simulate static pages (uncomment/comment to configure)
#######################################
config.simulateStaticDocuments = 1
config.simulateStaticDocuments_noTypeIfNoTitle = 1
config.simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = md5
config.simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc_onlyP =
cHash,L,print,L,fD[_FIELDLIST],fD[disable],fD[usergroup],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[aC],
tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[cmd],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[rU],tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[sFK],tx_ttnews[backPid],
tx_ttnews[tt_news], tx_ttnews[pS], tx_ttnews[pL], tx_ttnews[arc],
tx_ttnews[cat], tx_ttnews[pointer], tx_ttnews[swords]

I really hope there is a solution... I've searched Google until I
couldn't see straight.

Regards,
Greg