[TYPO3] Flush RealURL Cache

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Sat Jan 21 16:44:27 CET 2006

Hi,

I have had two recent incidents where I have run into trouble with
RealURL. In the first case I was trying to rename a page and in the
second to replace a page with a new page of the same name.

In both instances Real URL didn't accomodate the change, in the first
one still quoting the old page name in the URL and in the second still
trying to access the old page (which was an external redirect).

The only way round I could find was to remove the extension
completely, delete the tables and then reinstall from scratch!

Is there something I am missing, surely there is a way of flushing and
resetting the cache that realURl holds?

Many thanks for any help,

Sandy Matheson