[TYPO3] Templavoila and translations (mismatch between list module and templavoila page module)

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Sat Jan 21 14:28:59 CET 2006

Hi,

Without templavoila, I would use the list module for creating a
translation of a content element. By clicking the 'Localize to' flag,
for the language I want to translate to.

If I do this, and I'm using templavoila, then when I go to the new
templavoila page module, it will say something like this (on the default
language view):

'This element has been used 2 times on this page! '

So it does not show as a translation in the templavoila page module. If
I do it the other way around (creating a translation from the
templavoila page module), and then go to the list module, things show up
as expected.

How can I do a translation/localization of a content element from the
list module (as I always have done), and make that translation show
correctly in the templavoila page module? Or am I misunderstanding
something here.

I'm using the latest CVS of TYPO3 version 4 and templavoila from CVS as
well.

Thanks in advance.

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."