[TYPO3] Promlem with HTMLAREA RTE

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sat Jan 21 09:47:59 CET 2006

>>Is there a way to get that HTMLAREA would not
>>work with the content type 'HTML'?
>

> I have _never_ seen anything like this--it certainly doesn't happen
> with a stock htmlArea RTE 1.1.3/TYPO3 3.8.1 combination...
>

> -Christopher

I have HTMLAREA 1.0 and Typo 3.8.1. It other installations no problems,
just in one. In all installation except one the content type 'HTML'
doesn't use HTMLAREA RTE but just basic textarea.

I defined for 'ck_fortune' to use RTE - maybe same settings, which I
altered? But after uninstalling it I still have the problem.

Do you know how to configure Typo so that RTE is not
used with the content type 'HTML' to fix this problem.

Could this be reason that