[TYPO3] Non-admins get no access to new pages created by admins

Martin Rud typo3 at explizit.dk
Sat Jan 21 09:06:22 CET 2006

Hi Peter and others

Thanks for your tips and snippets!

Peter: However, I´ve changed your comments for "user" and "group" a bit
(copied from typo3.org):

("user", "group" and "everybody" is not UID, but keylist, isn´t that right?)

# Default access permission on newly created pages
TCEMAIN.permissions{
 # UID of be_users who will be the Owner of the new pages:
 userid = 1
 # UID of be_groups who will be the Owner of the new pages:
 groupid = 1

#Default permissions set for owner-user, owner-group and everybody.
#Keylist: show,edit,delete,new,editcontent
#Alternatively you can specify an integer from 0 to 31 indicating which
bits corresponding to the keylist should be set. (Bits in keylist:
show=1,edit=2,delete=4,new=8,editcontent=16)
 user = 31
 group = 31
 everybody = show
}