[TYPO3] Fatal Error

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Sat Jan 21 08:03:05 CET 2006

Hello Curtis,
> I tried to update the shop system extension when I got the following error:
>
> TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "table" was NOT loaded!
> (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)
>
> Now, nothing on my site will pull up.  Nothing on the front end, nothing on
> the back end --- What happened and how would I fix this.

this is a know error which has already posted some times on the TYPO3
mailing lists.

Remove your last extension you have installed (e.g. tt_products) from
the file typo3conf/localconf.php. Delete your temp* files then install
the 'Table Library' and 'FE/BE Library' before you install tt_products.

Regards,

Franz