[TYPO3] Flexform multilanguage views

Jan Wulff messages at janwulff.de
Sat Jan 21 03:35:26 CET 2006

Hi list,

I'm having a problem with multilanguage flexform elements, f.e. the
newloginbox plugin. While multilanguage is working great with common
elements, the flexform content is only shown in the default language,
although I filled text in the default and translated views of the element.
When there's content only in the translated views, it is shown correctly,
but as soon as there is something in the default language view, it overlays
every translation. Anybode else with this problem?

Best Regards
Jan