[TYPO3] RTE editor problem

Steve Colwill steve.colwill at psjsolutions.com
Fri Jan 20 18:18:43 CET 2006

I've narrowed this problem down somewhat. This problem occurs when I
install the Front End User Registranio sr_feuser_register extension.

When I remove it the RTE toolbar is restored to include the full set of
tools.

I'm used 3.8.0 of typo3 and 2.2.5 of sr_feuser_register.

Anyone out there can help me?

thanks in advance.

Steve

--

*Steve Colwill* /
/Principal// *

8th Floor, 54 Lombard Street, London, EC3P 3AH

Phone:    +44 (0) 20 7870 3137
Mobile:    +44 (0) 7818 063490

*www.psjsolutions.com <http://www.psjsolutions.com/> **
*
/The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete and do not disclose to another person
or use, copy or forward all or any of it in any form. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of PSJ
Solutions Ltd. /