[TYPO3] newlogin can't login

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Fri Jan 20 13:27:28 CET 2006

Hi Steve,

have you set the "General Record Storage Page" in the page header of the
page that contains your newloginbox plugin?

You need to choose of cause the sysfolder that contains the website users.

In case you run into trouble for example with TemplaVoila that also
needs a GRSP, there is an extension called newloginbox_linkfactory that
will help ya with that GRSP issue.

Hope that'll help ya.

Regards,
Jochen