[TYPO3] Edit panel object inside a menu

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Jan 20 13:24:07 CET 2006

Hi tapio, if you want to use the stdWrap propert inside the TMENU, you need
to convert it to a COA.
Something like this:

stdWrap.cObject = COA
stdWrap.cObject {
  10 = TEXT
  10.field = title
  20 < temp.newpage
}

As TMENU objects uses a "hidden" stdWrap property to generate the linktext.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1137755576.31390.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...