[TYPO3] Non-admins get no access to new pages created by admins

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Jan 20 09:13:42 CET 2006

"Martin Rud" <typo3 at explizit.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1.1137737583.1482.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi list
>
> I am an admin on a website. When I create a page non-admins have no access
> for editing that page.
>
> So after creation of the page I have to go to the access-module and change
> the rights of the new page. Most times I forget that and the non-admins
> call me day in and out to get access... ;o(
>
> Is it possible - with TS - to give every BE-user or a BE-usergroup default
> access to  all admin-created pages?

Hi Martin. Add this snippet to the Page TSConfig of your Root page:

-- cut --
# Default access permission on newly created pages
TCEMAIN.permissions{
 # UID of be_users who will be the Owner of the new pages:
 userid = 3

 # UID of be_groups who will be the Owner of the new pages:
 groupid = 1

 # UID of be_user who can do anything (default):
 user = 31

 # UID of be_groups who can do anything
 group = 31

 # Make the page visible for everybody
 everybody = show
}
-- cut --

And then change the UIDs to match your setup.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd