[TYPO3] anchor tags

Team@Fivee.in team at fivee.in
Fri Jan 20 05:32:11 CET 2006

Hi,

Typo3  automatically creates anchor tags for titles of content... see
example here http://www.fivee.in/index.php?id=26

You can create links to anchors within pages using the RTE. I am not
sure if this feature is available in the default rte but it is available
in the  Htmlarea RTE.

Regards,
Raju

FIVEE TECHNOLOGIES, India.