[TYPO3] Extension-Templates and tt_news

Christoph.Lauer at Diehl-Informatik.de Christoph.Lauer at Diehl-Informatik.de
Thu Jan 19 13:47:03 CET 2006

Hi there,

I was experimenting with extension templates to optimize the efficiency of
our templates. My template-structure was something like: main-template
(holding html-templates) -> sub-template (holding some css-styles) ->
sub-sub-template (holding some TypoScript-options). Now everything works
fine but one feature: I've tried to set the archive-date of tt_news via
TypoScript on a "sub-sub-template", but all I got was some (apparently)
random output. When I set the archive-date to 30, I got the news of the
last 5 weeks. When I set it to 1, I've got the news of the last 5 days -
weird. Is there anybody, who could give me a hint or ran into the same
problem?
I use Typo3 3.8.0 and tt_news 2.0.2 (rather old, but I don't think there
were major changes regarding my problem).

Greetings,

Chris Lauer

DIEHL Informatik GmbH
Christoph Lauer

Stephanstrasse 49
D-90478 Nuernberg

Tel:  +49 911 947 2567
Fax: +49 911 947 7 2567

mailto: Christoph.Lauer at Diehl-Informatik.de

Der Inhalt der vorstehenden E-Mail ist nicht rechtlich bindend. Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Informieren Sie uns bitte, wenn Sie diese E-Mail faelschlicherweise erhalten haben. Bitte loeschen Sie in diesem Fall die Nachricht. Jede unerlaubte Form der Reproduktion, Bekanntgabe, Aenderung, Verteilung und/oder Publikation dieser E-Mail ist strengstens untersagt.

The contents of the above mentioned e-mail is not legally binding. This e-mail contains confidential and/or legally protected information. Please inform us if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it in such a case. Each unauthorized reproduction, disclosure, alteration, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.