[TYPO3] 'Type'-field defines CE layout

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Jan 19 12:43:58 CET 2006

Hi,

Robert Markula schrieb:
> Hi!
> I would like to use the 'Type' field ('header_layout' in TS) in content
> elements to define the layout of the content element. To do this I want
> to wrap the whole content element in the FE in a <div class="layout1"> |
> How can I do this with TS so the whole content is preserved (that is,
> the content should stay as it is; only wrapped in a div)?

You are missing ields/labels here, 'header_layout' just wraps the
header. Most likely you want to use the 'section_frame' field.

You can set a default like this:

tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject.default = TEXT
tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject.default {
  value = <div class="csc-frame csc-frame-default">|</div>
  }

maybe I'll suggest to set this as default in 4.0?

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag