[TYPO3] Getting rid of <p class="bodytext">

klaus brinch klaus at hafnius.dk
Wed Jan 18 16:21:55 CET 2006

Claudio skrev:
> Hi Klaus,
>
>> Like this in your template setup
>>
>> #removes the class=bodytext from p tags
>> lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.addAttributes.P.class >
>
> Thanks for your hint.
> Unluckily, this solution does something different than what I need:
> this removes the attributes from <p> tags, while I'd like to get rid
> of the whole <p class="bodytext"> tags added by Typo.
> All of this, without removing the <p ...> tags I included in the
> code.
> Any extra hints?
> Thanks again
>
> Claudio

Hi Claudio

So if i understand you right you dont want the text to be in p tags at
all? I cant help you there and i think that that would leave the styling
of your text at the mercy of the diff. browsers. without you having any
control of it unless it is always inside some other tag like div or table.

Kind Regards
/Klaus b