[TYPO3] ve_guestbook date problem

dieter orens reddesertvandriver at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:09:38 CET 2006

Ok I copied a page with a guestbook from a site without templavoila into
a site (on the same typo 3.8.0 installation)with templavoila. But now
are all the dates in the new guestbook the current date, while all the
the dates in the other, old guestbook (who has the same entries) still
have the old (good)dates. In phpmyadmin I can't find a reference to the
  new page.
Is there somebody who can tell me how I can make it display the old
dates instead of assigning them all the same currentdate. Is there some
way I can send the extension to a certain table in the database?

pff I spent more time correcting everything and searching for answers
than if I would just write myself a dynamic php-site...