[TYPO3] Problem Multilanguage in Mozilla Firefox

Danny van der Heiden - Drecomm danny at drecomm.nl
Wed Jan 18 12:16:27 CET 2006

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone could help me with this problem.

When you go to the url (without the L var), then Firefox automaticly puts  &L=5
after the url.
The same problem with other links without the L var.
This is only in Firefox.

Thanks!

Danny van der Heiden
dvdheiden at drecomm.nl

Drecomm Branchegerichte Internet Oplossingen
Walenburgerweg 46 a/b
3033 AD Rotterdam

Telefoon: (010) 466 86 38
Fax:  (010) 466 72 39