[TYPO3] getting rid of onfocus="blurLink(this);

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 23:44:07 CET 2006

Hi Ries,

On 1/17/06, Ries van Twisk <typo3 at rvt.dds.nl> wrote:

<snip>

> Nowdays, like I said it can be solved with a CSS based design and the
> java unblur can be removed completely,
> or simply accept the dotted line for the small period.....
>
> Can anybody confirm?

I could be wrong, but I don't think that dotted line can be removed by
any widely supported css. It's not a border (takes up no space), and
it's none of the text-decoration properties (none, underline,
overline, line-through and blink) as far as I know. It behaves like
'outline' [1], but outline is not supported by a certain majority-use
browser...

-Christopher

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/ui.html#dynamic-outlines