[TYPO3] mail with htmlarea

bartek competent at poczta.fm
Tue Jan 17 22:01:18 CET 2006

Hi!
I was searching the net for a LONG time concerning the possibility of
sending customized html mails (made by WYSIWYG editor - like htmlarea,
somewere in the front or backend of TYPO3) to subscribers taken from the
database. NOT NEWSLETTER!!! I haven`t found a proper solvation of my
problem (i mean, if there are let`s say so-called newsletters or
directmail systems and they offer the possibility to send html mails to
users, they offer none or very small flexibility in configuration and in
addition they don`t support WYSIWYG editors to build mails at all).

Thank you in advance for any ideas, helping me solve this problem.
comp