[TYPO3] TemplaVoila problem after site was hacked

Kimmo Helle kimmo.helle at paitsio.com
Tue Jan 17 18:01:44 CET 2006

Hi all,

I guess this is not an everyday issue, but my server providers servers (inc.
backups) were hacked. After some work they were able to return almost all of
the typo3 sql database, but some files where gone. Such as templaVoila.

I have now tried to clear previous TemplaVoila by cleaning all the
tx_templavoila tables and removing TV from pages and tt_content. Then I
reinstalled TV and started making new templates. Mapping goes ok and so does
saving. But when I go to Storage Folder and try to edit "TemplaVoila
Template Object (1)" by clicking TO icon and then "TemplaVoila" it gives me
this error:

"ERROR: No Data Structure Record could be found with UID "1""

What can I do - while saving it clearly states that UID "1" is created.

I hope someone can help me!

Kimmo Helle