[TYPO3] Getting rid of <p class="bodytext">

Claudio claudio.strizzolo at ru.bbishts.infn.it
Tue Jan 17 14:08:04 CET 2006

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to avoid Typo3 inserting <p class="bodytext"> here and
there in the text content blocks I have edited (not using RTE,
if that matters). In particular, Typo keeps including the above tag
also inside <td>, <li> and other wrapping tags, which is what I
would like to avoid.
For instance, this:

becomes:

I would like to get rid of the added tag in such cases.
I tried by setting this in my TS setup:

lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.removeWrapping = 1

as suggested in
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/encapsLines/
but this removes also the wrappings for <p>'s I included in the
code, that I would like to be let as they are. For instance
this opening gets removed:

becomes just:

Special Text

So I would like to avoid just <p class="bodytext"> tags, not
other <p>'s.
Any hints?
Thanks in advance

Claudio