[TYPO3] TemplaVoila submenu mapping problem

Christoph Neuroth delmonico at gmx.net
Tue Jan 17 14:00:58 CET 2006

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 13:49, Nikolas Hagelstein wrote:
> could you provide more brief information on what exactly your doing
> (step by step)?
Well, In the mapping screen, I select the "Map" button for the "Sub-menu (if
any)" row. Then I choose the <ul id="subMenu">. I tried OUTER and INNER
mapping, both will show a yellow exclamation mark and the tooltip says "no
content found".

If this is not precise enough, I can move the installation to a webspace and
give you guys access to the backend so you can have a look...

Chris