[TYPO3] BE Logout button to the frontend

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Jan 17 10:11:39 CET 2006

Peter Klein wrote:
> "tapio" <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:mailman.1.1137428714.11000.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
>

>>I must do that conditional using TypoScript in order that it would
>>be rendered in certain context when someone has logged as BE user.
>

> [loginUser = *]
>
> Place the TS code for our Logout button here!
>
> [global]

loginUser - does it concern BE users or is it for both BE and FE users?

Indeed I did - I didn'n mean that I can't do that.

I did it using these conditions:

[globalVar = TSFE : beUserLogin]
[else]
[end]

maybe extra code and the conditin might work also at this way?

[globalVar = TSFE : beUserLogin]
[global]

BTW. In 'tm_contentaccess' puts a conditional toolbar to the bottom
of the page (as object 'page.100' - I expect that nobody would not use
bigger values), which has been defined in ext_typoscript_setup.txt

I could put it also at this way:

temp.logouttable= TEXT
temp.logouttable.value (

bgcolor="#eeeeee" class="logOutTable">
					<a id="logOutLink"
href="http://www.mypress.fi/typo3/logout.php?redirect=../index.php?id=446&ATBE=1&sendLogoutSignal=1"
style="font-size:9px !important">{$logOutText}</a>
	)

[globalVar = TSFE : beUserLogin]
[else]

editPanelPage = COA
editPanelPage {

   10 = TEXT
   10.value=<div id="editPanelSet"><div
class="header">{$editPanelSetText}</div><div class="toolbarButtons">

   20 = EDITPANEL
   20 {
     allow = toolbar
     label =
     line = 4
   }

   30 = TEXT
   30.value=</div><div class="belogout">

40 < temp.logouttable
50 = TEXT
50.value= </div></div>
}

#adds to page object a toolbar if the mode is BE
page.100 <editPanelPage
[end]

That adds both a toolbar + link to log out. What you think about this
kind of toolbar on the bottom of the page. What you would change in this
  setup.txt