[TYPO3] Keyword listing, linking, extensions, etc.

rodrigo cea public2 at altamira.cl
Tue Jan 17 02:29:51 CET 2006

Fellow typists,

I am trying to get my site to work the following way:

1- have a limited number of keywords.
2- apply said keywords to the relevant pages.
3- have 1 page for each keyword, which lists all pages that include said
keyword.
4- have every page list its keywords, with links from each keyword to
the relevant page from step 3.

So far, I've tried the Keyword Wizard extension (gsi_kwd_wiz) for
defining and adding the keywords. Keywords menu (keywordsmenu) is much
closer to what I want but unfortuneatly doesn't seem to work.
I've gotten steps 1,2 and 3 to work (though it would work better if I
could get the "keywords menu" fixed), but am stumped on 4. I know how to
list the keywords on each page:
temp.kwords= TEXT
temp.kwords.field = keywords

right?

But I  have no clue as to how to link them to each keyword's page.

Any help is much appreciated.

Rodrigo

---
Using typo 3.8.1 on Apache/Linux.