[TYPO3] realURL, HTTPS and links to sub-pages

Pieter pieter.v at gmx.net
Mon Jan 16 22:58:31 CET 2006

Hello,

I got HTTPS and realURL working (I thought) with the help from this
newsgroup but now I discovered a new problem.  A link to a level-2 HTTPS
page does not work from a non-HTTPS part of the site.
Example: a link to the HTTPS page www.mysite.com/members/register does
not work from a non-HTTPS part of the site. The result in the browser is:
HTTPS://www.mysite.com/register
instead of
HTTPS://www.mysite.com/members/register

I noticed there is no / at the end (and appendMissingSlash is present in
my source).

A link to the HTTPS page www.mysite.com/members is not a problem.

My realURL config looks like this (the appendMissingSlash was important
to get it working):
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] = array(
     'init' => array(
         'enableCHashCache' => 1,
	'appendMissingSlash' => 'ifNotFile',
     ),