[TYPO3] BE Logout button to the frontend

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jan 16 17:22:27 CET 2006

Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi Tapio.
>
> Just create a dummy form or link that links to
> http://YOURDOMAIN/typo3/logout.php
>
> That should do it.. ;)

Yes I found that I should link to that page.

'dkd_feuser_belogin' makes this kind of link, which I just copied and
used as such in a TS template.

logout.php?redirect=../index.php?id=446&ATBE=1&sendLogoutSignal=1

I must do that conditional using TypoScript in order that it would
be rendered in certain context when someone has logged as BE user.

I added that after a toolbar.

I had also FE loggin problem but I got it solved

With this condition
[globalVar = TSFE:id = 561, TSFE:id = 566]

[else]
[end]

NO TS template puts login box to a list of selected page.
The only problem in this kinds of solutions is that
AVERAGE users can set the list.
Advanced Banner Manager has SITELEVEL management, which is easy for
people, who don't understand TypoScript.
There should be more plugins, which has this kind of site level control
to se, in which pages the plugin will be displayed.