[TYPO3] Setting value in field with javascript in typo3

Papis papiseckfr at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 16 16:37:48 CET 2006

 Hi all,
  I set value in a field in the backend form of my extension using  getElementbyId javascript function in a popup  (window.opener....getElementById().value="myvalue"   ).
  I see in the screen the value is set in the field, but when i try to  save it seem that the field is empty it dosent save any thing if i let  the field required i receive the message field is empty.
  Any help is welcome

Alioune Seck
Ingénieur en Informatique
Tel: (+221) 516 97 77