[TYPO3] RealUrl and two websites in one database

Michael H.E. Roth mher at mher.de
Mon Jan 16 14:43:48 CET 2006

>> I thought I had trouble with that as well, because links stopped
>> working  on my sites, but then I realized my realURL settings didn't
>> have separate  settings for each site (rootUID I believe was the
>> problem), so I made  separate configs for each and now it works
>> flawlessly.
>

> Where, and how exactly do I have to set rootUID (in the setup or in the
> constants)?
>
> It would be nice it you could post a "complete" and working example
> (maybe even as comment to the realurl-docs...)
Found it:
It's not rootUID but 'rootpage_id' and it has to be set in the
.../realurl/ext_localconf.php:

# do the following lines for each hostname/domain
# replace <domain> with the actual domain,
# and <rootpage-id> with the actual uid of the rootpage of
# this domain

# copy the default-settings for this dedicated host-name:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['<domain>'] =
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'];
# set the rootpage-id !!
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['server-name1']['pagePath']['rootpage_id']
= <rootpage-id>;

Hope I got it right

Michael
--