[TYPO3] Newbie first time install problem

tony hancock eastcheam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:35:16 CET 2006

Elmar,

Thank you, this has sorted it! Thank you very much for your help.

As far as I can see from a quick check, the rest of the site now works fine.

I can't comment on how this could have been undiscovered, yesterday was my
time ever using TYPO3. Despite this small problem, it looks a great package.

Thanks again

thancock