[TYPO3] Newbie first time install problem

tony hancock eastcheam at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 23:58:53 CET 2006

Here is the whole section of the first error, 5557 in yellow:

    /**
     * Generates a list of Page-uid's from $id. List does not include $id
itself
     *  The only pages WHICH PREVENTS DECENDING in a branch are
     *    - deleted pages,
     *    - pages in a recycler or of the Backend User Section type
     *    - pages that has the extendToSubpages set, WHERE start/endtime,
hidden and fe_users would hide the records.
     *  Apart from that, pages with enable-fields excluding them, will also
be removed. HOWEVER $dontCheckEnableFields set will allow
enableFields-excluded pages to be included anyway - including
extendToSubpages sections!
     *
     *  Returns the list with a comma in the end (if any pages selected!) -
which means the input page id can comfortably be appended to the output
string if you need it to.
     *
     * @param    integer        The id of the start page from which point in
the page tree to decend.
     * @param    integer        The number of levels to decend. If you want
to decend infinitely, just set this to 100 or so. Should be at least "1"
since zero will just make the function return (no decend...)
     * @param    integer        $begin is an optional integer that
determines at which level in the tree to start collecting uid's. Zero means
'start right away', 1 = 'next level and out'
     * @param    boolean        See function description
     * @param    string        Additional fields to select. Syntax:
",[fieldname],[fieldname],..."
     * @param    string        Additional where clauses. Syntax: " AND
[fieldname]=[value] AND ..."
     * @return    string        A list of page ID integer values for the
decended levels.
     * @see tslib_fe::checkEnableFields(),
tslib_fe::checkPagerecordForIncludeSection()
     */
    function
getTreeList($id,$depth,$begin=0,$dontCheckEnableFields=0,$addSelectFields='',$moreWhereClauses='')
{
        $depth=intval($depth);
        $begin=intval($begin);
        $id=intval($id);
        $theList='';
        $allFields =
'uid,hidden,starttime,endtime,fe_group,extendToSubpages,doktype,php_tree_stop'.$addSelectFields;
        if ($id && $depth>0)    {
            $query = 'SELECT '.$allFields.' FROM pages WHERE pid='.$id.' AND
NOT deleted AND doktype!=255 AND doktype!=6'.$moreWhereClauses.' ORDER BY
sorting';    // 'ORDER BY sorting' added 280201
            $res = mysql(TYPO3_db, $query);
            echo mysql_error();
            while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($res))    {
                if ($dontCheckEnableFields ||
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->checkPagerecordForIncludeSection($row))    {
                    if ($begin<=0)    {
                        if ($dontCheckEnableFields ||
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->checkEnableFields($row))    {
                            $theList.=$row_'uid'].',';
                        }
                    }
                    if ($depth>1 && !$row['php_tree_stop'])    {
                        $theList.=tslib_cObj::getTreeList($row['uid'],
$depth-1, $begin-1, $dontCheckEnableFields, $addSelectFields,
$moreWhereClauses);
                    }
                }
            }