[TYPO3] Newbie first time install problem

tony hancock eastcheam at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 23:48:12 CET 2006

Thank you for the replies.

This is what I get on line 5556 and 5557 (line numbers from D'weaver 8, I
assume they are the same)

if ($dontCheckEnableFields || $GLOBALS['TSFE']->checkEnableFields($row))
{
                            $theList.=$row_'uid'].',';

and 2798 to 2804 in the other file.
function makeInstance($className)    {
        if (class_exists('ux_'.$className)) {
            return t3lib_div::makeInstance('ux_'.$className);
        } else {
            return new $className;
        }
    }

And, yes, this is the only setup file currently offered. The video guides
don't cover this version either.

thancock

ps I Googled this before I wrote and came up with nothing