[TYPO3] css-styled content and graphical headers

bartek competent at poczta.fm
Sun Jan 15 14:21:33 CET 2006

Hi!
I managed to do graphical headers but (probably i have css-styled
content) he standard settings from the constant section I found on the
internet, like these:

styles.header.gfx1 >
styles.header.gfx1 {
   bgCol = white
   file.fontFile =
   fontSize = 20
   fontColor = black
   fontOffset = 2,20
   niceText =
   itemH = 30
   maxWidth =
   maxChars = 35
   reduceColors = 16
   wrap =
}

simply doesn`t affect in any way the on-the fly generated image - i.e. I
change the background color from the white to red and on the site
background is still generated as white etc.

I would like to know what should I do on the css-styled content site to
have a control over above mentioned settings of image generated as header.

thanks in advance
Bartek