[TYPO3] [OT] Fun with Typo3

Harald Amelung ha75 at gmx.net
Sat Jan 14 17:48:20 CET 2006

Hi!

Manfred Rutschmann schrieb:
> i think this is a bug from FF 1.5? It's happend with ´the "intelligent
> redirect system" from Firefox. Just type typo3 in the adress bar and you
> would redirectet to the typo3 website :-)

I wouldn't call it a bug, rather than a feature. Afaik Firefox takes you
to the "I'm feeling lucky"-Search on Google if you type an address in
the address-bar which has some errors. It happend to me sometimes that
Firefox sent me to spiegel.de when I entered something into the
address-bar and that is because Spiegel was listed as first result on
Google... So if you have any wrong TYPO3-Address in your address-bar
Firefox might send you directly to typo3.com or so... ;-)

--
Harald Amelung, BSc   |   http://www.nuspirit.de
OpenBC: https://www.openbc.com/hp/Harald_Amelung