[TYPO3] SEO rankings after redesigning site for TYPO3

Bill Alexy bill at psiberware.com
Fri Jan 13 20:13:27 CET 2006

www.sheetlabels.com is being redesigned and developed for TYPO3. The
orginal site is here:
http://www.sheetlabels.com

The devlopment site is here:
http://redrocketbooster.com/~admin

SheetLabels.com currently gets great rankings, due to link exchanges,
popularity and such. You try the keywors Sheet Labels

My client is concerend that he may drop in these ranksings after the
migration to a new server and because the site is php based (their site
is currently all html except for the cart). I'll be using RealURL and
I'm using a CSS based template.

I would like to be able to reassure my customer and accurately describe
any problems/benfits he may receive from his new TYPO3 powered website.

Maybe you guys out there (i.e. Matthew Manderson :) ) can offer some
reassurances and facts for me to share.

Regards,
Bill Alexy