[TYPO3] [OT] Extract images from PDF

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Jan 13 09:08:59 CET 2006

Hi Heiner. It might be different versions of ImageMagick that you and I are
using.
Try checking the manual of your version of IM, as IM is known for changing
the commandline parameters from version to version..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.2411.1137089652.6406.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...