[TYPO3] lastupdate and automaketemplate

Marlies C mc at mcuniverse.com
Fri Jan 13 02:58:28 CET 2006

"ben van 't ende [netcreators]" <ben at netcreators.nl> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1137107172.2112.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

> Hi Marlies,
>
> I am trying to find a way to have last update done automatically. For now
> it only can be done by setting the field in the pages record manually. It
> seems most logical if that field would be updated when a content element
> on the page gets updated and it takes the tstamp from that ce. How do you
> use last updated?
>
> gRTz
>
> ben
> --
> netcreators::creation and innovation
> www.netcreators.nl -  www.typo3.nl

Hi Ben,

I just pop the marker at the bottom of the page and whenever the page gets
save the first time or afterwards it takes on that day's date. I haven't
really checked what happens when there are several content elements on the
page. Will have to have a look tomorrow and will report back.

greetings,
Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com