[TYPO3] Who knows studies, papers and diploma thesis concerning TYPO3?

lipps at kontrollfeld.de lipps at kontrollfeld.de
Thu Jan 12 22:22:45 CET 2006

Dear all,

one of the results of the latest German TYPO3 marketing meeting was to
offer an overview of all relevant studies regarding TYPO3. This is a list
I have investigated so far and would like to ask for your help! Does
anybody know any another study, dissertation, paper, or diploma thesis
which is not in this list?

http://www.seitenblick.de/sixcms/media.php/14/inhaltsverzeichnis_cms_vergleich.pdf
http://www.iwi.uni-hannover.de/diplwww/niederlag/Niederlag.pdf
http://tuga.at/uploads/media/paper50.pdf
http://corp.mmp.kosnet.com/CORP_CD_2004/archiv/papers/CORP2004_KOCH2.PDF
http://mtd.fh-hagenberg.at/_students/alumni/mtd00064/mtd00064da/index.html
http://mtd.fh-hagenberg.at/_students/alumni/mtd00009/mtd00009da/index.html
http://www.lightwerk.com/content/e3/e82/e953/oss_studie_koch_ger.pdf
http://www.stuermer.ch/dcs/users/1/OpenSourceCommunityBuilding_MStuermer.pdf
http://info.bildung.at/statisch/bmbwk/de/module_downloads.ihtml?queryinput=typo3
http://www.pixelrucka.com/files/PersonalisierungTypo3.pdf
http://www.contentmanager.de/itguide/special_typo3_open_source_content_management.html

If you know more, please email me the title and/or a source or link to it!
lipps at kontrollfeld.de
Many thanks in advance for your support!

The final list will be published on the German TYPO3 marketing group page
so that every interested can benefit from it.

Cheers

Jakob