[TYPO3] [OT] Fun with Typo3

Elise Daans elise at buitendezone.be
Thu Jan 12 13:30:41 CET 2006

<team at fivee.in> wrote in message
news:mailman.2232.1137067883.6406.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi List,

Did it ever happed to anyone before? try the following:

Login to your Typo3 backend with double slash in the URL as in the example
below

www.yourdomain.com//typo3/

After you are inside the backend click the "Web > page" menu .. If you use
FireFox you are going to have some fun...  you reach www.typo3.com but if
you use IE you go to...... well no where ;-)

I have Typo3 3.8.0 and FireFox 1.5 .. and the above does not work on your
localhost...

Hi everyone this is Rj.
Hope to know more about the people in the community

Rj
www.fivee.in -- Elevate your web experience

With me it works just fine with single slash in both firefox and IE.
I Use TYPO3 Ver. 3.5.0, Firefox v1.5 en IE v6.0

greetz,

Elise