[TYPO3] bulk load content/pages using Database??

David Harnig dharnig at surf-sun.com
Wed Jan 11 20:02:48 CET 2006

Hello,

I have a static site that I am moving over into typo3.

It has many repetitive pages with slightly different information. An
example would be:

categorypage001
-categorypage001a
-categorypage001b
categorypage002
-categorypage002a
-categorypage002b

The pages would have the same content with minor changes (ex: change 001
text or vars to 002)

I have already created one level to work off of in typo3
categorypage001
-categorypage001a
-categorypage001b

Is there a way for me to use that info as a template and create a CVS
file for all the others and then upload it to the Database and have
typo3 all populated correctly.

Or is there just to many tables and/or fields to try and take care of,
and it is just best to copy and past page nodes and step through them to
make the changes manually?

Thank you for any help.
David Harnig