[TYPO3] Display page author

Lyle E. Dodge lyle.dodge at wwc.edu
Wed Jan 11 16:21:07 CET 2006

Almir,

> Allright, that's what I forgot! Works fine now! But what I want now is
> to make link to authors email when I click on authors name... how can I
> do that?

I'm sure this can all be done in TypoScript, as has been suggested thus
far.  But, it sounds to me like what you're looking for is just what the
"responsible" extension does.

   http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/responsible/

We've used it successfully with the following TypoScript:

plugin.tx_responsible_pi1 {
    responsible_prefix=Page maintained by
    lastmodified_prefix=Last update on
    separator=<br/>
    date_format=%B %e, %Y
    date_first = 0
    mode = 0
}
lib.page_maintainer < plugin.tx_responsible_pi1

In my particular case I'm using TemplaVoila so you'll need to adapt that
last line to drop the results of the responsible plugin to the
appropriate place.  An example of the results can be found at
http://wwc.edu/about-wwc

Best wishes,

Lyle E. Dodge lyle.dodge at wwc.edu
Walla Walla College Web Services