[TYPO3] parsetime rather high with lastupdate and TemplaVoila

elfriede.heilmeier at urz.uni-bamberg.de elfriede.heilmeier at urz.uni-bamberg.de
Wed Jan 11 16:12:32 CET 2006

Hello,

many thanks to all of you for your hints.
We installed the extension lastupdate 3.1.7. That is a rather new version dated about 9/2005.
In the configuration of the extension  we selected

 # cat=plugin.lastupdate//5; type=int+; label= Limit to updates from: possible values are: 1 = whole site, 2 = current page.
pid_item = 2

that only the current page is significant. So I hope that it doesn´t check the whole(!) site.

Yours,
Elfriede Heilmeier