[TYPO3] Matching requirements to functions

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Jan 11 15:52:15 CET 2006

Dan,

you 'might' be looking at the wrong product then.
Typo3 is indeed capable of doing all these thing but I think you need a
groupware product, not a wCMS system.

I never worked with opengroupwhere but here is a feature list:
http://www.opengroupware.org/en/applications/index.html

I have en the past worked with moregroupware, but it is not under strong
development anymore.
http://mgw.k-fish.de/
One of the core developers of typo3 has been/is a moregroupware
developers aswell.

cheers,
Ries