[TYPO3] help with tt_news plugin (newbie)

seml at symbulos.com seml at symbulos.com
Wed Jan 11 13:27:19 CET 2006

Dear friend,

I am trying to use the news (tt_news) 1.0.4 extension.

I am a newbie. I read the tt_news manual, read the modern
template building tutorial, did my homework but still
cannot understand how to use plugins properly.

Can anyone tell me or point me to a very simple document who
explains how to use the news plugin?

By the way, what is the difference between this plugin and
the mininews plugin? Should I use the mininews plugin
instead? do they offer the same features?

Thanks in advance.

--
symbulos uk ltd, co. no. 5441973, UK VAT reg no. 865302135
website http://www.symbulos.com