[TYPO3] coding of content Text w/image

Jo Schneider typo3listmember at typo3cms.info
Wed Jan 11 11:23:14 CET 2006

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

>Jo Schneider schrieb am 10.01.2006 18:43:
>

>>I would like to change the html of "Text w/image" only for the case
>>"Position = In text, left".
>>
>>Instead of this:
>>
>>IMAGE | HEADER
>>IMAGE | TEXT
>>
>>I  need this:
>>
>>HEADER_____
>>IMAGE | TEXT
>>IMAGE |
>>
>>Do I remeber right, that this is a "hard coded" thing? I read, that in
>>class.tx_cssstyledcontent_pi1.php there is the function render_textpic()
>>- but I found nothing like that.
>>

>In all "imgtext" variants (tabled-based from "content(default)", the new
>"cron_cssstyledimgtext" and others), the position of the HEADER in
>relation to the images has always been defined in TypoScript directly.
>
>And the variant you show above is with the "no-wrap" position (images
>"left of the text"), in that the text keeps right of the images (it
>doesn't "wrap around" the images).
>
>In the normal "in-text-left" variant the header will be shown above the
>images. So maybe you just need to switch to the other in-text-left
>variant and be happy.
>
>If you want the "no-wrap" to behave like the "in-text" variant (header
>above images), you can add this to your TypoScript:
>
>  tt_content.textpic.10.if >
>  tt_content.textpic.20.text.if >
>
>Cheers,
>Ernesto

You are my man! Great! Thanks for the hints! I insereted these lines:

# Disable the if-clause to show the stdheader with every kind of image
orientation.
tt_content.textpic.10.if >

# Unset the COA, that displays the header at the reg. Pos. in case "In
Text, right" and "In Text, left"
tt_content.textpic.20.text.10 >

c u
Jo