[TYPO3] Hacked-off with realURL

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 08:34:11 CET 2006

> All I want to have the urls to simply represent whats in the navigation
> eg. www.mydomain.tld/products/toilets.html etc...
A small help will be to use this:

'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' => 1,

in your:

'postVarSets' => array(
'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' => 1,

section. To get the fake .html at the end of the URL

Have a look at the realURL wiki for some good examples of working code.

It seems to me like your realURL is set up you just need to work on your
localconf.php entries. So copy a working example from the wiki and slowly
read through the entries against the realURL manual to see what each part
does.

It will take time to get a better understanding but worth it.

Be careful if you break the localconf.php syntax you will not be able to log
into TYPO3 so be sure you can edit the file manually from ftp or ssh.

Matthew