[TYPO3] Problem to switch language with pages tables

Laurent Signorini lsignorini at ariane-ingenierie.fr
Tue Jan 10 11:44:14 CET 2006

Hello,

I have the following (see below) TypoScript code to generate an HTML
page with a title, an abstract and a link to and for each sub pages.

This code works fine for the default language, but when I add the “&L=1”
parameter to the same URL, I get the rendered result in the same
language (= the default) and not the alternative language.

Any idea ?

regards,

Laurent

Typoscript code used :
---------------------
config.linkVars = L
config.sys_language_mode = content_fallback

[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
config.sys_language_uid = 1
config.language = en
[GLOBAL]

# Default PAGE object:
page = PAGE
page.10 = TEXT
page.10.value = Principal page

page.20 = CONTENT
page.20 {
     table = pages
      select {
       pidInList = this
     }
     renderObj = COA
     renderObj {
       5 = TEXT
       5 {
         value = <table><tr>
       }
       10 = TEXT
       10 {
         field = title
         wrap = <td class="css_titre_page"> | </td>
       }
       20 = TEXT
       20 {
         field = abstract
         wrap = <td class="css_abstract_page"> | </td>
       }
       30 = TEXT
       30 {
         value = More ...
         typolink.parameter.field = uid
         wrap = <td class="css_lien_page"> | </td>
       }
       35 = TEXT
       35 {
         value = </tr></table>