[TYPO3] Reuse images on different pages?

T.Joga email at welho.com
Mon Jan 9 13:36:22 CET 2006

This might help, or not:

typo3\t3lib\class.t3lib_basicfilefunc.php

line 281;
function getUniqueName($theFile, $theDest, $dontCheckForUnique=0)    {

set;

$dontCheckForUnique=1

If you delete page containing picture which is used on another page -
the picture gets wiped on all pages tht are sharing same picture. One
solution is to chmod your pictures that typo cant do this.

If there is a better solution or way to change dontCheckForUnique value
from TS - I want know it too!